Thursday, July 30, 2009
A Neat Way to Keep in Touch!
We've survived week 1! I love how often you're able to call and how easy it is to communicate these days, especially with the technology we have at our fingertips. I don't know how I'd deal with us not seeing you if it weren't for the web cam. If not for the magic jack, I would probably confine myself to a chair in front of the computer waiting for the chance that you might be on yours. Fortunately enough, I know you're able to reach my cell without it costing a fortune and I'm able to enjoy the sunshine. I bet you didn't think it would take you leaving me for a year, to teach me to bring my cell phone with me everywhere I go. I think I got it down now. You haven't caught me without yet. have you? Anyway I thought this would be another fun way to keep in touch over this next year. I don't want you to feel you're missing out on anything so my plan is to post as much as I can as often as I can, so that you have something to look forward to. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. Always know that we're thinking of you every minute of every day and apparently for Katelyn, especially when eating marshmallow cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment